We at topcanistervacuums.com are committed to furthering the educational opportunities for those who are willing to dream, take risks, and take hold of their own destiny. We have benefited from following our dreams and making education an important part of our lives. We feel that the search for knowledge in any field will help people reach their true potential. We are passionate about cleaning, technology, learning, and of course, helping people find the best vacuums around. The past few years have seen many technological advancements to help clean better and even more importantly, make cleaning easier. We are offering this scholarship to help inspire innovation in the cleaning arena. We are extremely excited about helping people keep their homes and apartments clean in the fastest, most efficient ways possible. We also want to help people find the Best vacuum for wood floors and Best rated vacuum cleaners for carpets We are offering a $1,000 scholarship to one winner of our annual cleanliness and technology scholarship. People from any area of study are welcome to apply.
Essay Topic and Length
Please submit a 1500 – 2000 word essay on one of the following topics: (or if you have another cleaning or vacuum related topic, you can submit that instead)
- Using Technology advancements to keep your home/apartment clean.
- Hacking Robotic vacuums to your advantage (may submit a project)
- 13 tips for keeping your tile floors spick and span.
- Tile floor cleaning techniques – Pros and cons of each.
- How to clean your apartment in under 15 minutes – from disaster to dinner party.
How to apply
The first step is to write a 1000-1500 word essay covering the above-mentioned topic.
Then, you need to submit the essay at this email: [email protected]
- Your full name
- Your telephone number
- Your physical mailing address
- Name of your academic institution
- Proof of enrollment – Most Recent school transcript
- Your area of study
- Must have a minimum GPA of 2.9 to qualify
To be eligible for the vacuum cleaners scholarship, you need to be currently enrolled in a high school, college or university.
The essay you submit along with your application should be original and unique.
Among other things, the evaluation will take into consideration the originality of the ideas, depth of coverage, and writing style.
Since our scholarship program is semi-annual, we have two award cycles each year.
- Application Deadline: April 15th
- Winner Announcement: April 31th
- Application Deadline: September 1st
- Winner Announcement: September 20th
The award is for school tuition so the $1000 scholarship check will be written out and sent directly to the student’s educational institution.
We run our scholarship program every 6 months but students can only apply once in any 12-month period.